Detailed Project Description:
Demolition of fire destroyed commercial laundry factory. The works involved the following;
- Assist Fire Department as short notice to remove sections of roof sheeting on collapsed roof structure toallow Fire Fighters access to sections of fire
- Initial make safe of concrete tilt up panels to allow neighbour businesses to reoccupy their premises.
- Demolition of structure including ground slab, bitumen hardstand and associated water tanks, total area of 5,000m2
- Removal of unknown asbestos pipes in group Works were undertaken using the following resources;
• Excavation and remediation machinery included; 2 x excavators with pulveriser, rockbreaker and bucket attachments, Semi Tippers.